We are committed to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable. Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase.
Through purchasing our merchandise and services, you are deemed to have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
- Due to security reasons, our customer service team is unable to make any amendments after you have confirmed your order. This is also because our warehouse moves really fast in order to ship your parcels as soon as they are confirmed.
- Our customer service team is not able to catch up with that and hence, unable to amend your orders.
- If an order is cancelled, no cash refund is offered. We only offer refund in the form of a store credit with a validity period of 3 months. Reward points (LABpoints) issued will also be deducted from the account for such order cancellations.
- All payments for online purchases have to be made through Paydollar, a secure payment gateway linked to our shopping cart.
- Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- All successful orders cannot be reversed once confirmed. If a cancellation request is made on customer's end, no cash refund is offered. For such order cancellations, we only offer refund in the form of a store credit with a validity period of 3 months.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but such changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- Love & Bravery is unable to amend orders and combine shipping of orders which are separately placed. Please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- We provide standard courier services (1-2 working days) and self-collection at our JEM retail store and HQ for local orders.
- Self-collection of online orders are required to be made from the respective stores within a month after the 'Ready for Collection' email notification has been sent. A gentle note that uncollected orders will be sent back to HQ and additional charges for alternate deliveries may be incurred on customer's end.
- If your local order is inclusive of a backorder item(s), please note that there will be a separate local shipping/delivery to selected retail store for in-stock item(s) and backorder item(s). We are unable to provide reservations of in-stock item(s) for a combined shipping with backorder item(s). Customers may wish to opt for self-collection of backorder item(s) at our retail stores with no additional charges required.
- All online orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 working days upon order confirmation. Delivery of parcels is carried out on Mondays to Fridays during working hours, excluding weekends and local public holidays. However, delays in processing of orders may be expected during peak and sale periods.
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third-party postal service providers and we shall not be responsible for any lost parcels in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- Once you receive the update that your order has been shipped, you may track your order via Roadbull's website and key in 'RB_LAB' together with your order number. For example: RB_LAB123456.
CURRENCY & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- All payments for international orders are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Such payments may be automatically converted to the shipping country's currency and reflected accordingly in the customer's credit card statement.
- All stated prices in foreign currencies on Love & Bravery's website are calculated for customer's reference only.
- For all international orders, any customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- It requires 5-7 working days for the parcel to be delivered to the recipient's doorstep.
- Customers will be contacted via email should we receive any bounced/undelivered parcels bearing their names.
- Any additional cost required for re-delivery of such parcels will be borne by the customer. Love & Bravery will only bear the cost of re-delivery if it is deemed as an error on our part. Details regarding the re-delivery will be provided in the email sent to the customer.
- Love & Bravery reserves the right to deny any request to combine shipping of such bounced/undelivered parcels with any new orders.
- Any unclaimed bounced/undelivered parcels after a 30-day grace period will be forfeited.
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Love & Bravery provides exchanges/returns for all regular-priced items, except for Sale and discounted items (includes items purchased using flash sale/discount codes), accessories and specifically stated non-returnable items.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return your item(s) to us for store credits which comes with a three-month validity period. Returns must be done within 14 days from the shipping date together with a Return Form printout (which can be requested via email at email@example.com). Items must be unworn/unwashed/unscented with tags on, in original packaging.
All exchanges and returns will be processed and dealt with by the Returns Department and they will be handled via mail with a tracking service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items can also be dropped off at our JEM store. Kindly send an email request to our customer service team and await for an acknowledgement email before proceeding with the drop-off, which can be made at the following location:
- JEM: 50 Jurong Gateway #02-49 Singapore 608549
Do note that Sale and discounted items (including items purchased using discount codes and during flash sales) are not eligible for further exchanges/returns.
Store credits will be issued in the form of a coupon code, which can be used (partially or in full) to offset online purchases only. We do not process cash refunds for such returns.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS / INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We apologise if we have sent you a wrong/defective item. Kindly contact our return department at email@example.com about this issue and we will reply you within 1 - 2 working days (delays in our email replies may be expected during peak and sale periods).
- For local returns, all parcels must be sent back to Love & Bravery within 5 working days of receipt.
- For international returns, it must be sent back within 2 working days and proof of tracking number must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should reach Love & Bravery warehouse no longer than 15 days.
- Please provide snapshots of the defective area and submit your return request via email at email@example.com.
- We advise that all items are to be hand-washed and NOT soaked. We do not guarantee that the items will not be altered (colour runs, size shrinks..etc) after washed or soaked, and if this happens, Love & Bravery will not be responsible and no return request due to this reason will be entertained.
- An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is deemed defective.
- A refund will only be processed if the item(s) have ran out of stock for exchanges.
- Please take note that we do not provide cash refunds unless the exact item is out of stock and we will provide you a credit note in which you may utilise it to purchase other available items.
- Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Exchanges for item(s) which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- There may be a 0.5-0.8 inch difference in our given measurements. Please allow 20% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
- For printed designs, the prints may vary in terms of symmetry/alignment/slight colour patches for each piece and this is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- All store credits issued are valid for 3 months only.
- Store credits are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Store credits can be used to offset online purchases only.
- Store credits cannot be utilised on purchases at our retail stores. Any balance credit amount that is not utilised will not be refunded back to you in cash or credits.
- All Gift Cards are valid for a year and are strictly non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-extensible.
- Gift Cards can only be used to offset online purchases only.
- We will not be able to amend any details of the Gift Card after the order is placed.
- Discounts are only valid if the discount codes are entered before checkout. We will not be able to apply discount codes after the order is placed.
- All discount codes which are used cannot be reinstated if orders are cancelled.
- Only one discount code can be utilised per online order and cannot be utilised on purchases at our retail stores.
- Colours of products may differ due to colour calibration of the device's screen and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
- Measurements provided on each of the products are in flatlay.
- A difference of 0.5 - 0.8 inches between the item(s) received from what which was provided for in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
- Customers are advised to double check on the product measurements as different design may fit differently.
- Colour may transfer onto other garments, upholstery and bags. Do take note whenever necessary.
- Love & Bravery do not offer returns or refunds if product is not handled as per instructed in product details.
- Customers are advised to hand wash or gentle machine wash (max 30 Degrees Celsius) all Love & Bravery apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
- Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
- Do not drip dry.
Please click here for additional information on product care.
Love & Bravery reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions.
In the event of any dispute, Love & Bravery reserves the right of final decision.