FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return your item(s) to us for store credits which comes with a three-month validity period.
Returns must be done within 14 days from the shipping date/from the date of delivery to retail stores, together with a Return Form printout (which can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items must be unworn/unwashed/unscented with tags on, in original packaging in order to be eligible for return.
All exchanges and returns will be processed and dealt with by the Returns Department and they will be handled via mail with a tracking service at email@example.com.
Items can also be dropped off at any of our retail stores. Kindly send an email request to our customer service team, and await an acknowledgement email before the drop off, which can be made at the following locations:
- Tampines 1 #03-03
- Bugis Junction #03-14
- JEM #02-49
- Wisma Atria #B1-28
Do note that Sale and discounted items (including items purchased using discount codes) are not eligible for returns/exchanges.
All store credits are issued with a three-month validity period and tagged to your account, which can be used (partially or in full) to offset online purchases only.
Any balance credit amount that is not utilised/expired will not be refunded back to you in cash or credits.
Kindly note that all online orders placed with the usage of store credits will not be eligible for further returns/exchanges. We do not process cash refunds for such returns.
INCORRECT/DEFECTIVE ITEMS RECEIVED
We apologise if we have sent you an incorrect/defective item. Kindly contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org about this issue and we will reply you within 1 working day.
- For local returns, all parcels must be sent back to Love & Bravery within 5 working days of receipt.
- For international returns, it must be sent back within 2 working days and proof of tracking number must be emailed to email@example.com. It should reach Love & Bravery warehouse no longer than 15 days.
- Please provide snapshots of the defective area and submit your return request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We advise that all items are to be hand-washed and NOT soaked. We do not guarantee that the items will not be altered (colour runs, size shrinks..etc) after washed or soaked, and if this happens, Love & Bravery will not be responsible and no return request due to this reason will be entertained.
- An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is deemed defective.
- A refund will only be processed if the item(s) have ran out of stock for exchanges.
- Please take note that we do not provide cash refund unless the exact item is out of stock and we will provide you a credit note in which you may utilise it to purchase other available items.
- Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Exchanges for item(s) which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- There may be a 0.5-0.8 inch difference in our given measurements. Please allow 20% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
- For printed designs, the prints may vary in terms of symmetry/alignment/slight colour patches for each piece and this is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Love & Bravery provides exchanges/returns for all items except Sale and discounted items (including items purchased using discount codes), accessories and specifically stated non-returnable items. All exchanges/returns will be processed and dealt with by the Returns Department and they will only be handled via mail at email@example.com.
FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES
With effect from 1 September 2019, our exchange period for retail store purchases of regular-priced items is now extended to 14 days. We do not process cash refunds or returns for store credits for all store purchases, regardless of reason of exchange.
Do note that Sale, promotional and discounted items are not eligible for exchanges.
Customers are required to bring along their original store receipt and the item(s) to their preferred store of purchase for the exchange within 14 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unworn/unwashed/unscented with tags on, in original packaging in order to be eligible for exchange.
Due to separate inventories and accounts for retail stores and website, we are unable to provide cross exchanges for another item available online.
In the event that the item/size you would like to exchange for is unavailable at the store of purchase, you may exchange for another design available at the store.
No refund will be provided for the price difference if the exchange item's retail value is lower than that of the original item.