CREATING AN ACCOUNT
By creating an account, you will be able to shop faster, receive updates on your orders, keep track of your previous orders, accumulate rewards points and get insider discounts!
- Click on “LOGIN” on the top-right hand corner of the website and fill in the required fields with the relevant information to register an account with us.
- If you already have a registered account, please log in with your email address and password.
HOW TO ORDER
- Click on a category of choice from the top category bar. NEW refers to the latest items added to the site, "SHOP ALL" allows you to view all products on the website.
- Click on the product, select your desired size and quantity and click on the “ADD TO CART” button.
- To continue shopping, click on another category or thumbnail.
- If you wish to proceed to make payment, click on your shopping cart located on the top-right hand corner of the website and click on the “CHECKOUT” button.
- To review or make amendments to the list of selected items in your shopping cart, click on “VIEW CART” link instead.
HOW TO USE A DISCOUNT CODE
To utilise a discount code, key in the respective discount code under the "DISCOUNT" section and press the "APPLY DISCOUNT" button in the CHECKOUT page.
- Review the list of items you have selected to purchase and click on the “CHECKOUT” button to submit your order.
- Please note that the items will not be reserved for you until you click to confirm your purchase.
- You will be led to a secure PayDollar payment gateway page to make payment.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to your inbox after your order has been successfully placed.
- For fuss-free payment, we accept Visa/MasterCard Credit Card and Debit Card payments via a secure PayDollar payment gateway.
- Orders will only be confirmed upon completion of payment.
- Orders will automatically be cancelled after 20 minutes of non-payment.
All confirmed orders (without backorder) will be processed for shipping within 2-3 working days. However, delays in processing of orders may be expected during peak and sale periods.
Kindly note that if your order consists of in-stock and backorder items, your in-stock items will be delivered via your preferred delivery method first. Shipping charges may apply, depending on your selected delivery method(s).
There are 2 delivery methods available for our online customers.
- Standard Courier: S$2.80 (1-2 working days to reach your doorstep)
- Self-Collection at our Love & Bravery Office / JEM Retail Store (2-3 working days to be delivered to the store)
Self-Collection at Love & Bravery Office
Location: 128 Joo Seng Road #06-02 Singapore 368356
Self-Collection Hours: Weekdays 10am-6pm (closed during lunch 12pm-1pm)
Self-Collection at Retail Store
JEM: 50 Jurong Gateway, #02-49, Singapore 608549
Collection Hours: Daily, 11am-9pm
- For courier delivery, please select/key in your preferred billing and delivery addresses for your order.
- To add a new delivery address to your address list, click on “ADD NEW ADDRESS” to proceed.
- For self-collection of orders, please selected your preferred location to proceed.
- Once you receive the update that your order has been shipped, you may track your order via Roadbull's website with your tracking number.
LOCAL SHIPPING OF BACKORDERS
- If you order includes a backorder item(s), please note that your in-stock item(s) will be delivered via your preferred delivery method first. A top-up payment may be required for delivery of your backorder item(s), depending on your chosen delivery method. No additional charges is required for self-collection at our retail stores.
- Upon shipment arrival of backorders at our warehouse, orders are processed and dispatched within 2-3 working days. Delivery of parcels is carried out on Mondays to Fridays during working hours, excluding weekends and local public holidays. However, delays in processing of orders may be expected during peak and sale periods.
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third-party postal service providers and we shall not be responsible for any lost parcels in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- Price of postage includes handling fees.
COMPLIMENTARY LOCAL SHIPPING
With effect from 16 July 2020, complimentary standard courier will be provided for local orders (consisting of either in-stocks only or backorders only) above S$80.00.
All confirmed orders will be processed for shipping within 2-3 working days. However, delays in processing of orders may be expected during peak and sale periods. It takes up to 5-7 working days for your parcel to reach your doorstep.
Kindly note that if your order consists of in-stock and backorder items, your order will be shipped only after the backorder item(s) have arrived. if you would like to receive the in-stock item(s) first, please remove the backorder item(s) from your shopping cart and place a separate order.
- Upon adding your purchases to cart, you may view an estimate of shipping charges by clicking the "CALCULATE SHIPPING" button on the checkout page.
- Please note that in addition to the items and delivery charges we apply to your order, you may also be required by your country of residence to pay customs, import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information so that you are sure about the applicable duties and taxes before you place your order. We are not responsible for payment of such duties and taxes and in the event that you refuse to pay such duties and taxes and the order is returned to us, we will require you to pay any costs that we have incurred as a consequence.
PROCESSING/DELIVERY OF ORDERS
- Love & Bravery is unable to amend orders and combine orders which were separately made after it is placed. Please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- All online orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 working days upon order confirmation. However, delays in processing of orders may be expected during peak and sale periods. Delivery of parcels is carried out on Mondays to Fridays during working hours, excluding weekends and local public holidays.